Your ally to amplify your online presence
Having an online presence is great, but having a web strategy and planning aligned with your business objectives is even better.
Our agency can count on digital communication strategists who not only know the ins and outs of the web, but also how to leverage it to reach your target audience.
How we go about it
The first step is often an evaluation of your online performance, followed by a diagnosis. A digital strategy is then drawn up, including the planning of messages and actions using the tools best suited to your company's context: online advertising, content creation (blogs, podcasts, infographics), Google Ads, or other.
We help you stand out
- Digital strategy
- Digital marketing
- Search Engine Advertising (SEA)
- Search engine marketing and keyword purchasing (SEM)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Online advertising
- Diagnostics and performance evaluation
- Content creation: social media, blogging, copywriting, thought leadership, and more
- Audiovisual content creation: photos, videos, infographics, podcasts, and more
- Editorial calendar
- Platform-specific editorial strategy and recommendations
- Online campaign
- Identification of content pillars
- Community management
- Google Adwords
- Tool and platform recommendations
- Diagnosis and analysis of platforms: website, extranet, intranet, social media
- Benchmarking of LinkedIn presence and management of executives' online image
Our services in action
They put their trust in us
Aug. 2, 2023
Analysis of the promotional campaign surrounding the release of the Barbie film
A phenomenal promotional campaign that deserves our attention
Aug. 1, 2023
Meta: thoughts on Bill C-18, digital regulation and media engagement
Thoughts on Bill C-18, digital regulation and media engagement
Jul. 27, 2023
Our cultural highlight of the summer!
Tamara Chiasson, MBA and Antoine Gagnon recently got together in Repentigny to discover Ta nouvelle flamme culturelle!
Mar. 25, 2022
The real world can still be seen on TV
I never watch the news on budget day. It's certainly not for lack of interest.